- Center distances from 1.18” through 3.35”.
- Five sizes available with ratings to 7.5 HP.
- Available in single and double reduction.
- Ratios from 7:1 to 70:1.
- Single-piece aluminum alloy housing.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant – USDA Class H1 approved.
- Vent free design eliminates the potential for leaks.
- Premium, high-temperature Nitrile output seals.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.
- Bronze alloy worm gear is centrifugally cast onto an iron hub for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Single-piece alloy steel input shaft and worm shaft.
- NEMA & metric flange options available.
- Using a unique modular construction, a variety of accessory mountings are possible without disassembling the reducer including foot kits, reaction arms, output flanges and shaft kits.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with many worldwide brands.
- Available pre-assembled with LEESON or Lincoln Motors for the perfect GEAR+MOTOR™ package.
- T Base Worm Over
- U Base Worm Under
- F Flange
- FL Flange
- R Reaction arm
- Center Distances from 1.77" to 3.35"
- Four sizes available with ratings to 8 HP
- Available in single and double reduction
- Ratios from 7:1 to 4020:1.
- Unique square design eliminates the need for mounting feet
- Available with any combination of Nema or IEC input and output
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant
- Vent free design to eliminate leaks
- Available pre-assembled with LEESON motors for the perfect GEAR+MOTOR™ package
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with many major brands
- Style F - Short Output Flange
- Style FL - Long Output Flange
- R Reaction Arm
Bravo Aluminum Worm Gear Reducers are ideal for manufacturers of commercial and industrial machinery designing compact and lightweight products. These unique reducers weigh up to two-thirds less and are one-third smaller than comparable cast iron designs. Bravo® reducers are available with IEC motorized inputs and metric outputs, making them an excellent replacement of popular worldwide brands.
Quadro Aluminum Worm Gear Reducers
When size and weight are critical requirements in your power transmission package, the Grove Gear Quadro Aluminum Worm Gear reducer offers an ideal solution. The Quadro is up to one third smaller than alternatives and features an aluminum alloy housing making it a compact and lightweight solution for difficult installations