- Flame retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2.
- Low smoke emission < 20% as per ASTM D-2843
- Halogen free according to EN 50267-2-1/-2, IEC 60754-2
- Acid gas emission not more than 0.5% as per IEC 60754-1 pH minimum 4.3 as per IEC 60754-2 conductivity
- Maximum 10 as per IEC 60754-2
- Toxicity according to EN 50305, ITC- index < 3
- Rated Voltage 0.6/1 kV AC, 1.5kV AC
- Maximum Permitted DC Voltage: 1.8kV (conductor/ conductor, non earthed system, circuit not under load)
- Maximum Permitted AC Voltage: 0.7/1.2KV
- Ampacity: According to requirements for cables for PV systems
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 MO-km
- Spark Test: 6000 Vac (8400 Vdc)
- Voltage Withstand: 6500 Vac for 5 min
- Working Voltage: DC 1000 V
- Minimum Bending Radius: 5×OD (?xed), 15×OD (?exing)
- Dynamic Penetration: According to requirement of cables for PV systems 2 Pfg 1169/08.2007 Annx F
- Tensile Strength: 6.5 N/mm2 for insulation and 8 N/mm2 for sheathing according to EN60811
- Shrinkage Test: According to EN60811-1-3
- Notch Propagation: According to 2 Pfg1169/08.2007 Annex G
- Elongation Of Insulation And Jacket: 125% - according to EN60811
- Anticipated Period Of Use: 25 years
- Ambient Temperature: -40? ~ +90?
- Short Circuit Temperature: 200?
- (at conductor max. 5sec)
- Thermal Endurance Test: According to EN 60216-2 (temperature index +120° C)
- Maximum Temperature At Conductor: 120? (20000h)
- High Temperature Pressure Test: According to EN 60811-3-1
- Damp-Heat Test: According to EN 60068-2-78 1000 hrs at 90? with 85% humidity
- Mineral Oil Resistance: - according to EN 60811-2-1
- Ozone Resistance: According to EN 50396 part 8.1.3 Method B
- Weathering-UV Resistance: According to HD 605/A1
- Ammonia resistant: 30 days in saturated ammonia atmosphere (internal testing)
- Very good resistance to oils and chemicals
- High wear and robust, abrasion resistant
- Acid & Alkaline Resistance: According to EN 60811-2-1 7 days, 23O(Oxal acid and sodium hydroxide)
- 2PfG 1169/08.2007 EC directives
- The cables are conform to the EC directives CE 2006/95/EC (Low voltage directive) and ROHS 2002/95/EC (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
Suppliers, Distributors and Exporters of Solar Cables
We are one of the largest suppliers, and exporters of variety of Solar Cables and an established name in India and Globally. The wires and cables supplied by Aakash Power are most preferred with numerous installation throughout India, Africa, and UAE. Our Solar Cables are approved by the international set of standards.
Solar Cables are designed and per TUV standard 2PfG 1169/08.2007. These cables are designed for connecting photovoltaic Power Supply Systems. This cable can be used indoor & outdoor for flexible and fixed installations with high mechanical requirements and extreme weather conditions.
|Conductor||Electrolytic Stranded tinned copper conductor Flexible as per IEC 60228 Class 5.|
|Insulation||XLPE Halogen Free & Flame Retardant Insulation Ambient Cure Cross-linked.|
|Sheath||XLPE Halogen Free & Flame Retardant Sheath Ambient Cure Cross-linked. UV & Ozone Resistant, Black/Blue/Red Colour|
Solar Cables are used in all photo voltaic systems for cabling of the solar modules and to connect the modules to the AC/DC inverter.
Contact us for more information on Solar Cables or to discuss your requirements. Enquiries are solicited for India, UAE and Africa on following Email id email@example.com