Copper in Line Connector
- Material : Electrolytic Grade Copper
- Sizes from 1.5 Sqmm to 630 Sqmm
- Tin plating to avoid oxidation & for protection from corrosion.
- Electricity Boards: Generation, Distribution etc.
- Electrical Industries: Control panels, Switch gears, Transformers, Circuit breakers
- Projects & Industrial for Electrical applications: Shipping, Automobile, Steel & Fertilizers, Chemical, Cement and Textile, Chemical Electronics, Mining Aeronautics, Satellite and Communications, etc.
Suppliers, Distributors, and Exporters of Copper in Line Connector
We Supply, Distribute and Export a wide range of Copper in Line Connector to our numerous clients in India and Globally. Our range of connectors is well known among the clients for its optimum performance, superior finish, and strength.
Copper In-line connectors made of EC Grade Copper are designed for jointing low voltage conductors.
Contact us for more information on Copper in Line Connector or to discuss your requirements. Enquiries are solicited for India, UAE and Africa on following Email id email@example.com