Copper Terminals Heavy Duty with Inspection Hole
- Material : Electrolytic Grade Copper
- Tin plating to avoid oxidation & for protection from corrosion.
- Sizes from 2.5 Sqmm to 630 Sqmm
- Widely used to terminate cables in industrial segments like Transformer’s, Motor’s, Generator, Batteries, Distribution Board etc.
- They are used to terminating any size of cables, electrical switching equipments. where vibration is critical.
Suppliers, Distributors, and Exporters of Copper Tube Terminals Heavy Duty with Inspection Hole
We Supply, Distribute and Export a wide range of Copper Tube Terminals Heavy Duty with Inspection Hole to our numerous clients in India and Globally. Our range of Terminals is well known among the clients for its optimum performance, superior finish, and strength.
Copper crimping Terminals / lugs are manufactured out EC grade extrusion tubes drawn to the required sizes. The Long barrel length ensures better electrical and mechanical performance due to more number of crimps. The lugs are provided with inspection hole to ensure the conductor has been fully inserted before crimping is done.
Contact us for more information on Copper Tube Terminals Heavy Duty with Inspection Hole or to discuss your requirements. Enquiries are solicited for India, UAE and Africa on following Email id firstname.lastname@example.org